Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the likelihood my ex will be charged and convicted for assault on a female, and false imprisonment?

-On two consecutive days he attacked me and attempted to strangle me to death


- On both occasions he stated that he was going to kill me; that I was going to take my last breath on the bed; and my son would be next


- On both occasions he strangled me until I was unable to breathe; stated that he was ';state certified crazy,'; and enjoyed the sight of bleeding, and killing people


- He stated that if he is not able to seek revenge on me then he would use friends, family, others to seek out, and kill me


- On the second occassion he stated that he was going to ';finish the war I started by killing me; and he blocked me from fleeing the bedroom where this assault occured


- I have filed for a restraining order following the assult


- He allegedly has an attorney that he plans to use to get ';him out of the trouble that I put him in';





Please answer honestly...I hope it's ok if I contact you for further details. I am trying to prepare myself for the next court date(s), along with trying to protect myself from any future attacks from this barbarian. What is the likelihood that his attorney can have the charges dropped?What is the likelihood my ex will be charged and convicted for assault on a female, and false imprisonment?
No way, he will get convicted. Do you have bruises and marks? Do you have witnesses? Doctors notes? Take pictures of damages to urself and your belongings. Get witness statements, but you should really speak to a lawyer. They know the law and would be the best ppl to help you out.





It doesnt matter why he beat you, the fact is that he did and mourning over a relative is not a great reason to stand behind. Also, did he tell you this? Because the fact that he did, says that he knew full well what he was doing and is hiding behind laws that he thinks can protect him. But they cant. Sue his *** and send him to jail.What is the likelihood my ex will be charged and convicted for assault on a female, and false imprisonment?
You really need to get an attorney pronto. This is not the place to get useful information on things like that.





If you filed charges with the police (and I hope you did), they will probably begin investigative proceedings against him, and you will be able to work with the prosecuting attorney. Otherwise, this is a civil case and you need to get an attorney on your own.





Good luck!
i dunno about ';assault on a female';, but yeah.. youv got battery too, attempted murder, etc. take his worthless *** to court!
1) Yes contact me.





2) Go to the courthouse immediately. File for a protective order. It is emotionally hard to do so ask if there is an advocate or paralegal to help you.





3) Be as specific as you can be on dates and times, witnesses, who can testify that they saw bruises, etc.





4) I have rarely seen judges not grant a temporary restraining order. And the few times they did, the woman was assaulted.





5) Temp order (TRO) is issued and a hearing date is set. Both of you need to appear and the judge hears the motion.





6) My experience is LA, OR, WA. and laws do differ from state to state.

No comments:

Post a Comment