Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boy George Found Guilty of False Imprisonment?

Do you think the Court will give him time, tooooo realise his crime?Boy George Found Guilty of False Imprisonment?
do you really want to hurt him ? do you really want to make him cry? lol all he needs is a good shrink and some group therapyBoy George Found Guilty of False Imprisonment?
Strange behaviour if you ask me, as most people hang their coat on the back of a door, but with boy george it's a rent boy. Did he really want to hurt him or is this some kind of gay status thing.
boy george my gosh he is getting crazier minute by minute and i think he will be lock up for a long time who knows he is just crazy
Geez we're on the ball this mornin' folks.


'More than likely'.'It's a Miracle' he wasn't jailed already.
I bet he would give everything he owns for a different verdict
The thought of being ties up by Boy George has made me come over all queer!!!
I would say its just bad carma-camelieon
well it looks to me it was a rent boy who wasent prepared to do what he was hired for
The question is, do they really want to hurt him? Do they really want to make him cry?
Georgie Porgie pudding and pie
In prison.
So much for being a man without conviction...
Him and Gary Glitter should share a cell...
The question is, did he really want to hurt him?
I think he should go to the 'Church of the poisoned Mind'
I expect they will - it's only fair.
LOL.





This question and the first five answers have made my day.





:)






I don't even know what happened! where have I been?
lol... ah boy george ... what an idiot...





they should fine him

No comments:

Post a Comment