Thursday, February 4, 2010

I was held against my will My lawyer filed for false imprisonment?

I was held at a police station against My will my lawyer filed for false imprisonment and the amount my case is worthI was held against my will My lawyer filed for false imprisonment?
and your question is.....I was held against my will My lawyer filed for false imprisonment?
YOU'RE GOING TO BE RICH BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS! Go ahead and quit your job! You won't have to work again for the rest of your life! Go ahead and sell your car and your house too because soon you will be able to buy new ones! Congratulations!





LMAO......
WELL IM GOING THROUGH WHAT U WENT THROUGH AND IM INNOCENT THE POLICE DONT CARE OR THE COURTS DONT CARE ABOUT US THEY JUST WANT US TO SAY WE DID SOMETHING TO PUT US IN JAIL EVEN WHEN WE ARE INNOCENT SO JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND WRITE ME BACK AMBER
They can hold u for up to 72 hrs before they book you..so it wasnt false imprisonment....geez
(Do you have a question in there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment