Sunday, February 7, 2010

False imprisonment???

My husband hit me for the last time when the police were called by our neighbor last year in May. He went to jail, got right out. Then went to court a couple months later. His lawyer said he was going to get the judge to give him a lesser sentence. Like making it to where what he did wasn't that bad. I think he got charged with false imprisonment instead of domestic battery. I'm not sure because I left him right after he went to court for this. He now has a warrant and it says it was issued in January 2009 for false imprisonment. How could have that happened? Is it likely that this whole case is still open? Or could he have done something to someone else? I have been gone for 8 months now.False imprisonment???
I agree that he more and likely violated something. maybe after getting out of jail for hitting you he had parole or probation and then messed up again. You did the right thing to get away and you shouldn't care if he gets put in again. He hurt you and has to pay for what he has done.False imprisonment???
He could have violated something set in his probation and they would have issued a warrant. Or it could be something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment